So...I am starting a new foodie blog...
Yes, I know there are billions of them on the web already... and I would like mine to be nr. one billion and one.
At this moment I have 2 other blogs - one about cooking and other stuff I like, written in romanian, my nother language, and the second - a photoblog, depicting some of my experiments with my amateur camera... and I just felt de compunsion to get another one :)
My name is Raluca, I live in Bucharest, Romania (not such a lovely city)... I love baking, movies, kittens, literature, travelling and nature in general... although most of the time I am a couch potato, and I hope you will enjoy my posts

For any comments, write me at raluca_83mel@yahoo.com


This entry was posted on Sunday, August 02, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: